Canon Printer Setup Wireless and Non Wireless
First of all Congratulations, you have bought a new Canon Printer for your work.
Very first step is to open the Canon printer box to install or assemble the given hardware.
Printer Box contains the Printer, Paper tray, Power cable, network cable, Colour Cartridge and drivers CD.
All are the important part so be carefully when setup you canon printer.
First of all link the Colour Cartridge with you printer properly follow the user manual if you are not an expert in printer installation.
Step 2 is to put the paper tray in the center area of you printer.
Connect the network cable with you printer and then connect another part of the Cable that is USB with you computer or laptop.
Now, this is the last step of your Canon printer setup, plug the power cable and push start button given in your printer.
The printer Hardware setup Is completed but printer is not ready to printer your documents. Come to complete the software installation in this canon printer.
Software installation is the final process of canon printer setup, to install the software you have two option first is install the software from the CD then update them to the latest version.
And the second one is to visit the canon website, and install the drivers from there.
- In the first step insert the CD in your Computer and laptop.
- Open the driver program and click on the setup.
- This will ask you for the printer model select your printer model and click on the next button.
- Then it will ask you for the operating system which you are using in your Computer.
- Select your operating system and the setup will install the compatible drivers with your Operating system.
In the 2nd case if you want to install form the Canon official website.
- Go to the browser of your computer and search for canon website.
- Visit the driver page and search your printer model number.
- Download the Canon printer driver setup files.
- Then click on the setup and select your operating system and system configuration then it will start the installation process.
After completing the download process restart your all devices.
Now you canon printer setup is completed and printer is ready to print.
In the different case if you have a Canon wireless printer then the installation process will remain same but some additional features are there, and you have to follow some more steps.
On the Bluetooth button from you printer.
Search your canon printer model in computer’s wireless/WI-FI .
Click on the connect button to connect your wireless printer and computer.